returns for its 6th year:
Saturday, November 3, 2018!
What is a Maker Faire?
- It’s an eclectic, exciting and energizing celebration of the process of Making and doing things!
- It’s a place to show off your cool, quirky, or just plain weird projects and to see what others have done.
- It’s ideas…brought to life and on display.
- It’s a place to touch, try, taste and explore.
- It’s amazement, amusement and inspiration.
- Most of all, it’s a place to have fun!
- No matter your age….2 to 102, there’s something for you!
We’ll see you at the Faire!
Have a project, performance or product you’d like to bring to CMMF 2017?
Are you a teacher whose students are extraordinary Makers and would love to share their projects?
Can you lead a workshop so others can learn or improve a Maker skill?
We want YOU!
Answer the Call for Makers and apply today! Space is limited. Apply early!